St. James Soup Kitchen for February 17th
St. James Episcopal ChurchFeb 17, 2015
3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Painesville Rotary Fund Raiser 3-13-2015
LaMalfaMar 13, 2015
6:00 PM – 11:30 PM
St. James Soup Kitchen for March 17th
St. James Episcopal ChurchMar 17, 2015
3:30 AM – 6:30 AM
St. James Soup Kitchen for April 21st
St. James Episcopal ChurchApr 21, 2015
3:30 AM – 6:30 AM
Birthdays & Anniversaries
Tom CoferJanuary 13
Gerald Walker, Esq.January 31
Ann McCallJanuary 1
Brian KaneCristenJanuary 8
Home Page Stories
- Stu Lucker won $26 in today's raffle and the Queen of Spades drawing is up to $214.
- None celebrated this week.
- Jean Manary has recovered from pneumonia but is now struggling after falling and breaking her hip. We send our best wishes to her for a speedy recovery, and she is happy to have visitors while in rehab!
- John thanked everyone for their help at St. James and Judy congratulated John on his amazing food - everyone agreed he is quite the chef, and his meal was delicious! Also, St. James is in need of dish towels and pot holders.
- Deb Remington pointed out that there are flyers for our spring fundraiser available at the meeting today, and they include a link to purchase tickets online. Every Rotarian in this club is expected to purchase a ticket to the event, a bottle of wine ($10 or greater) and a bottle of nice quality liquor.
- Gifts were passed out to Deb Remington for chairing our special events work and to Johanna for doing the newsletter - each received a bottle of wine in appreciation!
- Larry is looking for photos from Rotary activities to include in a Power Point presentation that will scroll in the background at the fundraiser. If you have any, please forward them to Larry.
- There is now a Rotary International sign in front of Hellriegel's indicating that Rotary meets here every Tuesday at noon.
- Dick was able to take his grandchildren to the OSU Championship Celebration in Columbus last weekend and had a fantastic time.
- Sue Ellis - working with Stu as her realtor - sold her house!
With Identity Theft and "data mining" on the internet such a problem, it is best if we keep your name, home address, phone numbers, including cell numbers, and other personal information safe from those surfing the internet for information. However, your trusted fellow Painesville Rotarians might want to contact you or check on the name of your spouse they just can't seem to remember now. So with a password they can easily find those things out.
We are just trying to find the balance between easy information for you and hard to get information from those you don't want to have your personal information.
P.S. You can get and print a listing of all Rotarians and their contact info anytime you want (and you know it is updated to the latest we have), but sorry you can't forward a contact list from the bottom of the eBulletin (and therefore can't have it forwarded all over the internet).