Birthdays & Anniversaries
Maureen KellyApril 6
Kathleen CotterApril 17
David McCallAnn McCallApril 18
Erica AchesonApril 1, 20141 year
Home Page Stories
- Stu won $21 in today's raffle, and the Queen of Spades drawing is up to $570.
- None this week.
- Deb announced that next Tuesday (April 21) is our night to serve dinner at St. James. Volunteers are needed to help with prep from 3:00 to 5:00, serving dinner from 5:00 to 6:00, and with clean up from 6:00 to 6:30.
- John Shepard has moved from red badge to white - completing all of his New Member tasks. Congratulations, John!
- Eileen reminded everyone that the Bella Donna Earth Day fundraiser is this Sunday, April 19, from 1:30 to 3:30 at Harry Buffalo. The event benefits The Sierra Club.
- Brian Kane went to the 4-Way Speech Contest last weekend at Aurora High School - it was excellent. He said that the student representing our club did a great job, and the other students did very well too.
- Johanna announced that The Cleveland Women's Orchestra will be having their 80th Anniversary concert at Severance Hall next Sunday (April 25) at 3:30. The program is an excellent one, with a very talented violin soloist (Michael Ferra). Tickets are $10, $15, and $20.
- Patrick gave a happy buck in honor of his passing an exam that allows him to do more as a financial planner. Congratulations, Patrick!
- Dave gave a happy buck in honor of his daughter being hired full-time by a college in Maryland - she will be teaching a variety of math courses.
- Stu gave a happy buck for winning the 50/50 raffle.
With Identity Theft and "data mining" on the internet such a problem, it is best if we keep your name, home address, phone numbers, including cell numbers, and other personal information safe from those surfing the internet for information. However, your trusted fellow Painesville Rotarians might want to contact you or check on the name of your spouse they just can't seem to remember now. So with a password they can easily find those things out.
We are just trying to find the balance between easy information for you and hard to get information from those you don't want to have your personal information.
P.S. You can get and print a listing of all Rotarians and their contact info anytime you want (and you know it is updated to the latest we have), but sorry you can't forward a contact list from the bottom of the eBulletin (and therefore can't have it forwarded all over the internet).