Jim FedericoJune 8
Jean ManaryJune 28
Donna PriceJune 29
Sue PalliserBill PalliserJune 9
Vanessa ClarkJune 5, 20124 years
Ann RadcliffeJune 18, 20133 years
Maureen KellyJune 24, 20088 years
- Anita passed around the sign-up sheets for upcoming shows. Please let Anita know as soon as possible if you can attend so she can give ticket counts to the schools.
- Sue announced two Easter programs being held at the YMCA for children and families: Sunday, March 13 is Journey to the Cross, and on Good Friday there is a breakfast and program. Breakfast begins at 7:15 and the program will conclude by 9:00.
Happy and Sad Bucks:
- Stu Lucker gave a buck in honor of Dr. Lucker being off IVs, and in honor of the beautiful weather.
- Ann Radcliffe gave a happy buck because her Leadership Lake County group won Best in Show at the Home Expo last weekend for their display.
- Patrick Armstrong gave a sad buck because of the weather - it was the reason his ski trip was canceled last weekend!
- Ann won the drawing of $15; the Queen lives, and is up to $100.
- There were no birthdays at this meeting.
With Identity Theft and "data mining" on the internet such a problem, it is best if we keep your name, home address, phone numbers, including cell numbers, and other personal information safe from those surfing the internet for information. However, your trusted fellow Painesville Rotarians might want to contact you or check on the name of your spouse they just can't seem to remember now. So with a password they can easily find those things out.
We are just trying to find the balance between easy information for you and hard to get information from those you don't want to have your personal information.
P.S. You can get and print a listing of all Rotarians and their contact info anytime you want (and you know it is updated to the latest we have), but sorry you can't forward a contact list from the bottom of the eBulletin (and therefore can't have it forwarded all over the internet).