Birthdays & Anniversaries
George InschoOctober 1
David McCallOctober 16
Larry LamphierOctober 17
Larry LamphierJane LamphierOctober 6
George InschoBarbaraOctober 15
Donna PriceOctober 17, 20122 years
Dave OsbornOctober 24, 20068 years
Home Page Stories
We welcomed four guests today: potential member Chris Bartlett, a CPA with Jones Battle Group, Mike Hope, who recently moved back home to NEOhio after living out of state, and is looking to move to Concord, John Shepard, Tom Cofer, Pastor from First Church Congregational on the square in Painesville, and potential member Greg Sanders from the Lake Health Foundation. Great to have you all with us!
- Eileen won $44 in today's raffle and the Queen of Spades drawing is up to $1,124!!
- George Inscho turns 93 on October 1st! Happy birthday, George!
- Mary Jo announced that James Mango is going to be a judge for the upcoming Extended Housing fundraising event and there are seats left at the Rotary table there if you are interested in attaending.
- Brian Kane passed around a GoFundMe flyer for the 9-year old son of his colleage who has been diagnosed with leukemia. There has been an account set up to help with the medical costs of treatment, etc.
- Eileen had two: one for Nick, who was very helpful to her after she was involved in a car accident in front of his office, and one for her mom being released from the hospital and doing better.
With Identity Theft and "data mining" on the internet such a problem, it is best if we keep your name, home address, phone numbers, including cell numbers, and other personal information safe from those surfing the internet for information. However, your trusted fellow Painesville Rotarians might want to contact you or check on the name of your spouse they just can't seem to remember now. So with a password they can easily find those things out.
We are just trying to find the balance between easy information for you and hard to get information from those you don't want to have your personal information.
P.S. You can get and print a listing of all Rotarians and their contact info anytime you want (and you know it is updated to the latest we have), but sorry you can't forward a contact list from the bottom of the eBulletin (and therefore can't have it forwarded all over the internet).