Birthdays & Anniversaries
Johanna HenzJuly 19
Ann RadcliffeJuly 22
Maureen ConwayJuly 24
Becky BrownJuly 28
Abby DelaMotteRayJuly 10
Bradley BrownBecky BrownJuly 10
Gerald Walker, Esq.GailJuly 31
Johanna HenzJuly 1, 20105 years
Larry LamphierJuly 1, 20105 years
Stu LuckerJuly 23, 20132 years
Home Page Stories
- Brad Brown won the drawing of $25; the Queen lives, and is up to $86.
- None this meeting.
- The Officers Installation Dinner is next Monday, June 29 at 6:00 p.m. at Bistro 70. The dinner is free to Rotarians and $20 for guests. There will be NO TUESDAY MEETING next week.
- St. Gabriel's needs help with their community dinner tonight due to a schedule confusion. If you are able to give any time, please plan to do that - it will be much appreciated!
- Larry gave a happy buck in honor of this being his last meeting as President, and also in appreciation of Stu Lucker, who is the incoming President and who has been immensely helpful to Larry over the past year.
- Lou gave happy bucks in honor of Tom Hill for his fantastic performance as Max Bialystock in The Producers, and also to James Mango for directing the incredible performance.
- Dan Bray gave a happy buck because he closed on a new house!
- John Shepard gave a happy buck in honor of his absence next week being due to the fact that he will be taking his son to Georgetown University. From Georgetown, he will be spending a year abroad in Germany, having been selected as one of only 25 students in the US to represent the United States in this program!
With Identity Theft and "data mining" on the internet such a problem, it is best if we keep your name, home address, phone numbers, including cell numbers, and other personal information safe from those surfing the internet for information. However, your trusted fellow Painesville Rotarians might want to contact you or check on the name of your spouse they just can't seem to remember now. So with a password they can easily find those things out.
We are just trying to find the balance between easy information for you and hard to get information from those you don't want to have your personal information.
P.S. You can get and print a listing of all Rotarians and their contact info anytime you want (and you know it is updated to the latest we have), but sorry you can't forward a contact list from the bottom of the eBulletin (and therefore can't have it forwarded all over the internet).